Padgett Business Services
502A Grants Ferry Road
Brandon, MS 39047
| ||PADGETT BUSINESS SERVICES®
WHERE YOUR SUCCESS TAKES ROOT℠|
Pam Joiner EA
In 1998, Pam opened the Brandon, MS office of Padgett Business Services.
She brought with her nearly 15 years of public, corporate and governmental
accounting experience. Pam's work experience includes all aspects of
accounting and a very deep understanding of payroll and payroll compliance.
Payroll compliance is a major problem with businesses today. Pam's experience
will help cut through the complexity of federal and state regulations.
- Graduated Forest Hill HS, Jackson, MS 1969
- Graduated Pensacola Junior College, Pensacola FL, AA Degree 1982
- Graduated University West Florida, Pensacola FL, BA Accounting 1985
- Passed CPA exam in Mississippi 1995
- Passed Enrolled Agent Exam (EA) 2004
Jim Joiner EA
In 2001, Jim began working with Pam in marketing and public relations for
Padgett Business Services. He brought with him nearly 30 years of experience
in corporate management and sales. His wide experience includes marketing,
inventory management, budgeting and business planning. The experience in the
day to day running of a business gives Jim a special insight in the needs and
problems that a business owner is experiencing. Successful businesses do not
just happen-they are planned and executed.
- Graduated W J Woodham HS, Pensacola, FL 1970
- Graduated Pensacola Junior College, Pensacola FL, AA Degree 1972
- Graduated Belhaven College, Jackson MS, BA Business Administration 2003
- Passed Enrolled Agent Exam (EA) 2007
- Ordained Baptist Minister 2000
About Padgett Business Services
Padgett Business Services was started in 1965 by Walter Padgett in Athens. GA.
Mr. Padgett worked for a large accounting firm and saw firsthand how the smaller
business clients were often taken for granted by the large CPA firms. He developed
and implemented a program for the small owner/operated business that would give
them the financial information that they needed to operate successfully.
The philosophy, though enhanced by technology remains the same today; affordable,
accurate, and timely reports for the business owner.